Michele is the Director/Licensee at Ray White Kiama.
Michele established the Ray White Kiama office in 2003 and has since seen it grow to be the local market share leader.
Along the way, a staff of two has grown into a loyal, professional family of 18.
Michele has won many industry awards for sales, customer service and business excellence, including IllawarraBoss of the Year. Her Kiama office is a Ray White awarded "Premier business".
She has led her team to the Top 5 position in NSW sales in 14 out of 16 years and holds Premier and Elite sales status within the Ray White network – a recognition achieved by only the top three per cent of sales agents across Australasia. She has also been awarded the highest NPS customer service award for Ray White internationally and statewide on two occasions.
She has also appeared on the Lifestyle Channel’s Selling Houses Australia and has been awarded the "Illawarra Boss of the Year".
With husband Bruce, Michele has lived in Kiama for 40 years and brings a wealth of local experience and understanding of all facets of residential and commercial sales and property management.
She takes pride in leading a team of passionate and motivated professionals who share her love for Kiama, and are dedicated to achieving the very best results for their clients.
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Significant Contribution Award (Director's Cup)
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Kiama
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - 15 Year Service Award
- 2017/2018 - Top 10 Regional Principals - Settled Commission - No. 8
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - Premier Member (AUS)
- 2016/2017 - Client's Choice Individual (NPS)
- 2016 - Elite Performer (AUS) And 4 earlier awards