Auction this coming Saturday - 28th July 10:30am
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
This beautifully presented family home is located in one of Kiama Downs most sought after quiet streets, situated one street from the beautiful Jones' Beach. This is a single level, "nothing to do, but move in" home with your own private garden oasis.
Offering an open plan design, the home features a large living room that flows seamlessly into the kitchen, which is the central hub for this family home, with a large dining area and sun filled family room that opens out onto the north facing undercover entertaining deck, connecting the indoor and outdoor living
This property has been renovated throughout with new flooring, windows, bathroom, laundry and back entertaining deck. Designed with a functional floor plan the 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans are located away from the main living spaces. Sit back, relax and entertain friends in your undercover outdoor alfresco area and enjoy everything this lifestyle location has to offer. The home also offers plenty of storage with a large shed (man cave) at the back of the block, perfect for the hobby enthusiast, as well as a hot/cold outdoor shower essential for rinsing off after a day at the beach located only moments away.
This truly is an opportunity to purchase your own beach house in a beautiful lifestyle location . Please call Michele Lay to organise your inspection today on 0409 461 756. Committed vendors, will consider all offers prior to Auction
• Single level lifestyle location.
• Located one street from beautiful Jones' Beach
• Open and spacious floor plan flowing onto sunny outdoor entertaining deck with patio
• Polished floorboards, new bathroom/laundry (with 2nd w/c ) and updated kitchen compliment this 3 bedroom home
• Double carport, single garage and large rear shed/workshop
• Perfect for the family or downsizer
• Low maintenance established native gardens and beautiful fruit trees
• Solid brick home with hardwood frame. Opportunity to extend STCA
• Minutes walk to beach, headlands, golf club, shops, Minnamurra River and transport
• Family friendly location close to parks and bike track
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space, 2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.