Owner Is Relocating - Must Be Sold! Open this Saturday: 12.30 - 1.00pm
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Unit 1/58 Gipps Street, otherwise known as the Gateway, offers an extremely rare opportunity.
It is not often you come across a property in central Kiama that combines three of the most highly sought after features in one property. Just a short stroll from town, lovely sea views and no stairs. This property is sure to impress on many levels.
The position on offer lends itself to easy access to pristine Bombo Beach located just across the road and a short stroll from the centre of Kiama's township and railway station. All of this combines to create the ultimate lifestyle location.
The property itself is all on one level and consists of:
- A functional open plan design
- Ocean views from the main living area & courtyard
- Beautiful blackbutt' timber flooring throughout
- Warm and sunny northerly aspect
- Utilize study/family room as 3rd bedroom
- Ensuite to master bedroom & walk in robe
- Two private courtyards
- Stainless steel appliances
- High ceilings throughout the living areas
- Remote control lock up garaging
Whether you're looking at securing a full-time residence or a holiday home that ticks all the boxes for a low maintenance, seaside lifestyle this property certainly warrants your bidding at Auction. Price guide $499,000 plus
Please phone Michele Lay of Ray White Kiama for any further questions or to arrange a viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- HIgh Ceilings
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.