Impressive English-style Family Home
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Combining elements of tudor style with modern design, this grand residence is a spacious family home with breathtaking views of Kiama and surrounds.
This unique home is filled with numerous top quality features, including 4 bedrooms, multiple bathrooms, large kitchen, study, workshop and even a gym. A massive entertainment area including a medieval bar and full sized pool table, is where you can entertain your guests in style.
Situated on Kiama Central hill taking in a spectacular vista looking 180 degrees from Saddleback Mountain, sweeping across the township of Kiama and out to an ocean view.
This coastal location couldn't be more perfect with Sydney CBD only 2 hours away. Close proximity to Wollongong University may inspire the commencement of that degree you've been putting off. Within walking distance of Kiama's beaches, cafe's, restaurants, schools and train station.
We have cherished this home and would like to see it passed on to people who will love and appreciate this masterpiece!
- Modern Tudoresque Style
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Car Secure Remote Garage
- 1 Study
- 1 Workshop
- 1 Gym
- Medieval bar
- Full sized pool table (9'6" x 5')
- Claw Foot bath tub
- Laundry chute!
• NBN connected
• 10 x Solar Panels (3.1kW)
• Tankless hot water system
• Natural Gas w. heating, cooking & BBQ connections
• Stainless Steel cooking appliances
• Ducted Vacuum (2 x covering whole house)
• Reverse cycle & zoned air conditioning
• Additional reverse cycle air conditioner located in Study
• Well established gardens including vegetable garden & citrus trees
• 2 x Water tanks totalling 7000L
• Fully fenced yard
• Outside hot/cold shower
• Large Colorbond garden shed (3.1m x 3.2m x 2.2m)
• Located atop Kiama Central hill overlooking Kiama
• 2 hours from Sydney CBD, 1.5 hours from Sydney Airport, 3 hours from Canberra, 30 minutes from Wollongong University
• Walking distance to Kiama main street, Kiama Centro, cafe's, restaurants, train station, schools, parks, Kiama lighthouse & blowhole,
historic Kiama terrace houses, local off-leash beach.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
594m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.