Cosy Cottage - Great Location!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Over the last two decades, the current custodians of this cottage have sensitively restored and renovated the home preserving some of the original features while adapting it for a 21st century lifestyle, much improved and extended down its long history and now a wonderfully eclectic mix of traditional, modern style and design.
Unique in style and construction, this cottage built circa late 1800s presents a rare opportunity in a convenient location. Located on one of Kiama's most highly sought after and exclusive streets this three bedroom miners cottage is right in the heart of town and only a short walk to beaches, shops, club and transport.
- Distinguished lounge with original lining boards and ornate fireplace
- Rear family room with pot belly heater
- Stained glass windows throughout
- Landscaped gardens create pleasant street appeal
- Timber deck overlooking the rear garden
- Prized Northerly aspect
- Country style kitchen with an electric stove
- Three generously proportioned double bedrooms all with BIWs
- Bathroom with claw foot bath and separate w/c
- Polished timber floorboards, laundry with extra w/c
- 658m2 block of land
- Side access, room to park cars or caravans
Certain to appeal to a wide range of buyers from young families to savvy investors. Further potential to enhance and reap the rewards. Call Sharon Ford on 0407 126 077 to arrange your personal inspection.
658m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.